Your journey towards success begins right at the start of the academic year! Jump Start in July and Orientation in August will help to make your college transition smooth.
ALL INCOMING FRESHMEN STUDENTS WILL ATTEND A JUMP START ORIENTATION PROGRAM.
Session I – Thursday, July 17
Session II – Monday, July 28
At Jump Start all students will:
- Receive academic advisement and register for Fall classes
- Summer reading is assigned
- Meet with Bursar and Financial Aid Office
- Submit Immunization forms
- Photos for CNR Identification cards are taken
- New student survey is completed
- Students and their parents/guardian have an opportunity to acclimate to campus through a variety of interactions with college personnel
FOLLOWING COMPLETION OF JUMP START ORIENTATION, ALL INCOMING FRESHMEN WILL BE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN AUGUST FALL ORIENTATION.
For more information about orientation, please contact:
The Office of Student Development
29 Castle Place
New Rochelle, NY 10805
- Click HERE to RSVP for Session I (July 17)
- Click HERE to RSVP for Session II (July 28)
- or call (914) 654-5209
Please RSVP by July 15th for Session I and by July 24th for Session II.